Tuesday 8 February 2022

All Loved Up at.... TioT's

 'All Loved Up'.......

is the new theme for the next two weeks over at

 Try it on Tuesdays


If you have a dog and a cat as pets in your home
 I hope my page will make you smile.
Bonzo and Mimi want to share their love with you all
[when they are not having a scrap about who sits closest to the the warm fire]

We hope you will join us  at TioT's for this theme,
please call over to get all the details .



This was is  the journal page I used  as the starting  base for my take on the latest  theme. Background stencils and mop ups with  two fussy cut out stamped images [sorry  I cannot tell you who the maker is]  I used distress inks for colouring.

The words and hearts  were computer generated in the digital program I use.

 



My style of crafting these days usually finishes off with added computer details.

With a starting point that could include a variety of hands on crafting styles. 

I will also link my page to the theme What's Your Style ... over at Art Journal Journey


Thank you for calling in today

Stay safe and keep well.


13 comments:

  1. We've had a few pets that got on well together so this really is a wonderful way to illustrate this theme at TIOT. Your hybrid style is instantly recognisable as your style Yvonne - and perfect for AJJ, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous page! Bonzo and Mimi are such fun and make for a wonderful loved up page - love it 😀. Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonzo and Mimi are the perfect pair. They remind me of a dog I had (Harley) and I cat I had at the same time (Emma), but they would never snuggles if anyone was watching. Yet when you weren't, they would, and every now and again they'd be caught. This is a great page Yvonne. Perfect for ALL LOVED UP and AJJ too. Hope your week is going well my friend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Love the expressions of the sweeties :)
    Have health and good time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Yvonne, and I love how Bonzo and Mimi are snuggling up together. Love all the little digital additions - definitely your style.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page reminds me of Dog (my first cat) and Bear (a champion Chesapeake Bay Retriever). They got along so well together. When I first brought Bear home he was smaller than Dog. He grew and they became good friends. They looked out for each other and they both loved to travel with me across country. I miss them both immensely. Your journal entry touched my heart. Not only does it show love, it reminds me of the love these two had for each other. Thanks so much for sharing this with us using Bleubeard's and my theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, this is your kind of art, so romantic and creative! I love being with the animals!
    A good day dear, hugs, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Gorgeous page Yvonne ! Love both pets, you know we also have a dog, Laky, and a cat, Sáhara, at home, and they are good friends. Sometimes Laky is a little bit jalous, but no longer.
    I wish you a very nice weekend, big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the colour tone and background Yvonne and it's so sweet to see Bonzo & Mimi snuggle up together. We only have a Dog and she always makes sure she gets the warmest spot. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have pets now but I know just what you mean having had a Cavalier and a cat at the same time. She was a devil for teasing Oliver the dog.
    A lovely page Yvonne I love how you have got the two of them so close together, it really looks snuggly. Also love how you have kept the colour to a minimum, it works so well within this page.
    Hugs, Neet xx (playing catch up today)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous page Yvonne!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yvonne, this is sooo fun. I love your images and the words are super fun. Love the light background which totally allows the images to pop. Fun page! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwwww! This is absolutely adorable, Yvonne! We have a dog and used to have a cat, so I totally can relate!!! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us. And thanks also for your visits to my blog! Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete