Tuesday 22 February 2022

Add some texture




A new theme begins today over at 
Add some texture.

 This is how my journal page began
On the left is a  photo  showing a close up view of  some of the texture areas using modelling paste
around a stamped image that would eventually covered over.
On the right a photo of the hands on page with some added scraps and a few digital additions.

You will have guessed by now that the page was completed in the digital computer program I use
 [notes in my sidebar] A cleaner way of adding more texture and mistakes are more easier to manipulate.

Please pop over to see how the TioT gang interpreted the theme and get all the details
and we hope you will join us there.


I will also be linking with Bleubeard and Elizabeth's theme
over at Art Journal Journey... 'What's your Style'.




11 comments:

  1. Wow, such a gorgeous page! The texture that you created is amazing and I'm always in awe of how you combine the digital elements to your page - so beautifully and seamlessly done 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You added lots of great texture here Yvonne and created a beautiful finished page. It has me thinking of spring, if only that was here right now. Hope this last week of February is treating your well. Take care. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous piece, love the texture. Hope to be back at TIOT when I'm out of the hospital, it's all just too much just now! hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Yvonne, love how you created the texture

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That focal flower looks like it is going to jump off the page. I love the layers and layers you created to get this beauty. I also like how you can use digital art to provide texture, too. This is a real gem and I love it. Sorry I am late visiting, dear. Bleubeard and I are very grateful you shared this with us at Art Journal Journey, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this page is a mix of styles? I just love it. That flowser is so beautiful and it makes me, the viewer, want to touch it. One tiny thing that really made me look was the little feather at the base of the page, repeated again at the top. I don't know why but I think it finishes it off perfectly. Love the squares, the circle and the leaf at the top. This page has so much to offer, it really is stunning.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful page Yvonne, gorgeous colours and textures in both the original and the digital. Love the quote you used too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My! This is fabulous Yvonne! I love your digital style! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty composition Yvonne, I do love how the stencilled texture frames the page and beautiful flower.
    Fabulous Journal page Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete