Tuesday 1 September 2020

Neat and Tidy at TioT's

The challenge for the next two weeks at Try it on Tuesdays is......
Neat and Tidy

Neat  and tidy is not something that gets created very often in my craft room, so this was a real challenge for me.
I decided to use only one stamped image [All&Create]
 water colour the flowers to make a this simple anytime  notelet  card..

I did use a piece of dark green card  as a background, when I saw that that  the size of the notelet  blended into the background of my blog.

Next is the journal page I also  played around with, I guess that this will have a lot more paint added  sometime in the future.




I hope you will join us at TioT;s  and have fun creating your art..

Stay safe.

14 comments:

  1. I think we are all challenge by neat and tidy! Your journal page is gorgeous. Take care, and don't worry about visiting my blog. I love to see you there, but you have enough on your plate just now! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant! Awesome art journal page!! LOVE that stamp!!!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, difficult to stay neat and tidy for long as far as my journal pages are concerned! This is beautiful Yvonne and I love the journal page that you can continue to play with too! Take care, big virtual hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful I made a CAS and it was fun but hard to not add more. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Neat and tidy was a challenge for me as well ...lol 😁. Your card looks so neat and tidy with the beautiful coloured flowers against the white background and green frame - gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration! Take care and Happy September! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was here earlier and fell asleep in my chair. I think this is beautiful, Yvonne. The white background makes the flowers really pop. You nailed this, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty card Yvonne. It is perfect for neat and tidy! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Yvonne and I love the image, it works so well for this challenge. Love the white space for the journal page.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Yvonne, pretty flowers ( added that stamp to my wish list!)

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS projects Yvonne! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A tad late, me. Oh, this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card your painting is excellent x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty stamp - and so prettily used as a neat and tidy sample. Lovely colouring Yvonne and equally lovely on the journal page as on the card.
    Hope things are ok with you and yours. Thinking of you
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete