Friday 11 September 2020

Dream whisper imagine

 


If I get this post to publish it will be a miracle.

New Blogger will take time and patience  to get used to.

This page has been in the making for a number of days

and again I took an easier way to finish it by adding a few images   in the computer program I use


My hands on journal page  has a messy painted, scratched and scraped  base with glittery modelling

 paste pushed through a stencil.

I had a few more photos to share but I haven't been able to get them loaded,

Dream, whisper, imagine.......... these words can mean so many different things  for many of us.

Time........ the word I didn't include ...... is something we take for granted,

 its important to use it wisely  as we never know what tomorrow will bring,

 so I will leave the three friend with their thoughts and dreams.

I will link to Jo's theme....Texture....  over at 

Art Journal Journey

Stay safe  everyone


9 comments:

  1. That is super texture Yvonne. I love the idea of scraping. It looks cool. It is amazing how many different types of texture there is. Hope your birthday was a nice day and please take care. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page, love the texture and the gorgeous colours. Sorry you are having problems with New Blogger, hope it soon gets easier for you! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page! The three friends that you added to the gorgeous coloured and textured page with the words are perfect 😁. The messy paint that you scratched and scraped with the glittery embossing paste stencilling looks amazing, such stunning texture! Thanks so much for playing along at AJJ and inspiring us! Take care and wishing you a happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous page Yvonne, love the colours and textures!
    Have a great weekend,
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne, this is a stunning page! The tree "sisters" are beautiful painted. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes. Time we need to treasure. And... ("kidding a bit") blogger is eating some up in a not-so nice way!
    I have no problems loading pics but each and every time I have to adjust the size to my liking, same with font.
    HTML-mode is horror, too.
    BUT! It´s for free, so... Let´s be thankful we can share such beauty as the three Sisters (I´ll likely visit my Bro and two Nieces next week, it´s a bit similar, no?).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and gorgeously designed and textured. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gals. I'm working with one female image right now that has no eyes and that bothers me. I'm used to the natural look! XXO

    ReplyDelete