Monday 25 November 2019

Cats


I have  had been enjoying some cleaner crafting yesterday evening
with my feet up and the laptop computer on my knee,
creating these digital tags for  Wendy's theme....
Cats
over at Tag Tuesday

I showed my  favourite first,
   I collected so many images I wanted to use that I ended up creating three tags.
It was a good job we were recording the  episode of a serial on TV,. that I had intended to see..
 time does fly when having fun.
 I will get to watch it   later today.

Thank you for calling in your visits are always appreciated.

Notes about my digital pieces 
can be found in my sidebar.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Yvonne, three gorgeous tags, you have used some wonderful images. The first one reminds me very much of my Kitty! Glad you had some fun being creative and watching TV. Thanks so much for joining us again at Tag Tuesday, with not one, not two but THREE fantastic tags, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the cleaner way appeals to me, but I know I'd miss getting inky, lol. A nice variety of cats there, Yvonne. I was just saying I have a few I haven't used yet - or much - I must change that! Enjoy your serial!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean crafting means no tyding up afterwards and more time for fun.
    Gorgeous images on the tags, no wonder you wanted to use them. Hope you caught up with the T.V.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Tag are very sweet! all are beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just fabulous kitties. The first photo of the cat has such gorgeous colored eyes. I think you've been having a lot of fun electronically crafting. One of these days I need to try it. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tags, love the designed images.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of feline fun - and no mess to clear up afterwards! The first cat's eyes are amazing, but the third tag is probably my favourite - I'd bet on the cat to win the staring contest.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three fabulous tags Yvonne, I still haven't had time to master the digital way, probably never will. Thank you for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete