Another experiment day following Sheena Douglas's background instructions. This time a touch of vaseline to act as a resist with the old magnolia emulsion paint. I also used her Wild Rose set of stamps.
Colouring in with acrylic paint, made me realise I need lots, lots, more practise with my paintbrush, but the whole process felt very relaxing.
When I had painted the butterfly I stamped over it again to emboss the edges, luckily I got it in the right position over the the original image.
Challenge 10 at. Lets Ink It Up is Embossing, There are some super examples of all kinds of embossing to look at there.
Thankyou for taking time to stop by and take a peep at my efforts.