Friday 20 April 2018

Spring has arrived....... Diary day week 16


Diary Day....week 16

I began by covering the page with a thin coat of white gesso.
Next came some random stamping using some leaf images.
I had a piece of napkin that I wanted to use  as it made me think of warmer days.
 I am keeping my fingers crossed on talk of the weather. We actually have had sunshine today [Thursday], all the windows open  at home, feeling warm in the garden, bliss.
Even the birds were singing and that is  a welcome sound.
Well, it could all change tomorrow, but today was  a good one.
Maybe  Spring , is here at last.


Thank you  for calling in to see me
 and I hope you all have a lovely day.


10 comments:

  1. B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L <
    What a fantastic spread in the calendar!
    Happy weekend dear Yvonne!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful calendar pages. Enjoy the good weather and have a fun weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These latest calendar pages are beautiful. I love the rose napkin, and the way you always include your beautiful stamped image on both pages. This one truly looks like spring in your world. I always love seeing your weekly calendar entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful page, and definitely one for warmer weather. It snowed here yesterday morning, I'm hoping that was the last we see it for awhile!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely calendar page and sure it brings summer feel.
    Wishing sunny weekend days to you 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, love this page and that sentiment.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your calendar page is stunning Yvonne and I love the background you have created x The napkin is the perfect addition x
    Its lovely to see the sun here too x Have a lovely weekend
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous weekly journal page. (Spring still hasn't arrived where I am. It's still unseasonably cold.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Yvonne, hope you have had the weather you like today too. It has been warm here for the past week.
    Your floral diary page is lovely with the flowers and the butterfly. No butterflies here yet but quite a few very large bees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I am on catch up the weather here has definitely gone back to ...well, I suppose, normal for this time of year! I love this spread! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete