Tuesday 19 March 2024

Use a Stencil ......at TioT's

 

                                                                Use a Stencil....

is the new challenge theme over at Try it on Tuesdays



This is the selection of starter pages I played around with in my digital journal, using a  simple style stencil as my starting place. I  tried changing the colours , but decided to go with the shade of green

I  used  the stencil as a background for the digital card I made for the TioT's theme.

                                           This is the page that is in my digital journal

I hope you will join us over at Try it on Tuesdays

 and look forward to seeing how you use your stencils.

3 comments:

  1. Another pretty piece of art work Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Yvonne. I love that spring green! Nice stenciling and flowers too. I hope all is well with you. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete