Tuesday 5 March 2024

Spring...... at TioT's

'Spring'.....

 



Spring.....is the new challenge theme over at Try it on Tuesdays.

 Springtime dreams,  

   is the title I would give this digital journal  page that I  made for the theme.

At this time of the year I think of the springtime flowers in the garden,

 the trees are showing the way with new growth and buds waiting to  share their  blossom.

Perhaps you dream and plan a special holiday,

out walking perhaps we'll see rabbits,  hopping  in the fields,

soon we will be seeing lambs and spring will have arrived.

At TioT's we are looking forward to seeing how you interpret this theme 

and look forward to visiting you .


Its a long while since I joined in any other Blog challenge themes

and after a friendly reminder from Chris,  I will link this page to her theme..... On all fours...   at Art Journal Journey,

I have so many happy memories of joining the folk over there.

12 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous page! It evokes spring so beautifully, with Springtime in Paris, and the yellow flowers with the bunnies are adorable - love it 😊. Take care and Happy February ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I'm a month behind, I meant to say Happy March ... Lol ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those bunnies are adorable Yvonne. This is beautiful spring piece. Paris would be lovely too. Isn't that a song about April in Paris? I hope all is well with you, and I hope March has started off well for you too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris in the Springtime..... complete with cute bunnies! Perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, sunny, piece! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful page Yvonne, love the flowers and the rabbits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely wonderful Yvonne! No Springtime in Paris for us this year - the craft event we used to go to is no more! This is a beautiful page. I'd love it if you shared at AJJ and my theme! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Spring themed page, love the cute bunnies and 'Springtime in Paris' would be lovely. Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited to see you link up to AJJ for Chris' challenge Yvonne. I've missed your work over here. Thanks for joining us, and come back again soon. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for linking to AJJ Yvonne! I have happy memories of seeing more of your art! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your page is so beautiful Yvonne, I love it ... fantastic art.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful Spring page Yvonne, I love it!
    Hope you have a good weekend.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete