Tuesday 27 June 2023

Summer Blooms.......... at TioT's

 


Summer Blooms....

is the new challenge theme over at Try it on Tuesdays

A digital Birthday card from me for  today,

 this theme really appeals to me as I love to see  summer flowers, they always look so bright and colourful. This theme could be interpreted in many ways other than flowers. This was my take on it using digital images of flowers. 

We hope you will join us  and share your ideas, remember  you can use any materials,

mediums, styles etc as long as you use the theme.


7 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet and lovely card Yvonne. Those flowers are definitely beautiful summer blooms. I hope you're doing well and enjoying some nicer June weather. I also hope it isn't too hot where you live. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely floral bouquet Yvonne! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Yvonne! Love it! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing your digital art, Yvonne, and this card is perfect. It has such beautiful summer blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful digital card and flowers-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your digital art card is beautiful Yvonne, lovely flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Yvonne! Summer flowers are always wonderful. Hope you are keeping well, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete