Tuesday 11 July 2023

Use 3 Colours....... at TioT's.

 

'Use Three Colours'
is the new theme for the next two weeks over at

. Please pop over for all the information and  see  our Three Colour choices. 
  

I am still creating digital cards as these days I find it difficult to hold things 
like ink pads without loosing my grip and letting them drop onto the  card,
they have a nasty habit of falling onto the images I am  using, ink side down.
So digital is much cleaner and  safer for me just now.



I  do use photos of  my saved
 useable mop ups etc.
  Many of us. I'm sure 
 will have a pile of  these somewhere
 in our craft space,
 like this  stencil background.
 Hence my colour choice
  of shades of yellow and green 
with a splash of red.

Thank you for calling in to see me, 
I hope  you will join us at TioT's 
and share  your three colours choices  there.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Yvonne. Ink pads can be very nasty and like leaving stains on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Yvonne. And nice use of 3 colors too! 😀. I hope all is well with you. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so pretty Yvonne! Love the colours you chose!! Have a fabulous week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this Yvonne, the pretty bunch of flowers look great on your saved mop up page. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Yvonne, love your colour choice with the pops of red.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete