Tuesday 26 July 2022

Make it Feminine...... at Try it on Tuesdays

 


One of a Kind

'Make it Feminine'
is the new challenge theme over at
I'm sure we all have different ideas on how ' feminine'  fits into our lives and our  art,
the team have shared lots of ideas and we hope you will join us and share your takes on this topic.
My page is a digital creation . I find it hard these days to hold things for very long without dropping them, which create their own problems if paint or inks  are  involved. 
My  thoughts behind this page ...
Eva,  dreaming of being a dancer and thinking she could never be a graceful Ballerina.
She doesn't realise how special and  lovely she looks to her family and friends.
She is for sure......'one of a kind'..

Thank you for calling in here and I hope you will join us at TioT's.

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the image of Eva! Your digital work is fabulous! Have a fun week! ((HUS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful feminine page and I love Eve's story! She is beautiful inside and out, just like you 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fun take Yvonne on the feminine theme. Not all feminine people are pink and lace. I think you created a wonderful "real" style woman and I like this page very much. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful page Yvonne, love the serene image you chose for Eva.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She certainly is beautiful Yvonne! Sorry you are having problems with your hands but as you know I have always envied your digital skills. These elementsgo together so well. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete