Friday 1 July 2022

Behind Closed Doors..... for AJJ


 1st July and a new theme for us at Art Journal Journey.
 is our hostess this month and has chosen the theme.....
Doors and/or Arches.
Please call over to  AJJ and see what Wendy has created to inspire us for this topic
 and to read the information  she has shared with us

Once again I have chosen to create my page in the  digital computer
 programs I use, {notes in my sidebar]  a selection of images and layers 
were selected to go with my thoughts behind the page.
Who knows what is behind a closed door,
it takes courage to open the door to find out what is there.
which door would you choose.?

Thank you for calling in today
 and I hope you will join us at AJJ.

9 comments:

  1. I have to admit this couple certainly look happy, even though they are in silhouette. The door I would choose is the one to happiness. Thanks for this great quote and this wonderful digital entry you have given us for Wendy's theme at AJJ, dear Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what door they are going to. I would pick the third one going left to write as it reminds me most of the doors in my home, which is a good place for me. I hope they decide which door they like too. This is a great thought provoking page.Hmm. I wonder which door they will chose and why they are choosing it. Happy July. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I absolutely love your beautiful page!! What a great sentiment, too! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would probably pick door 1 - just a bit of elegance and looks sturdy. Love the couple and the deeper thoughts behind this, Meggy. So many things came to mind looking at it. I totall agree with the words too. GREAT page. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous page and that's a wonderful quote you used Yvonne, I'm sure your couple will pick tyhe right door.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow yvonne,your page is fantastic,very beatiful,i love your page so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Yvonne, this is such a lovely page! We have to make decisions about so many things that can affect our lives. I hope this couple make a good choice, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those doors Yvonne, and that's a great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful page with exciting doors. Sure the couple choose the double door. I would open the first one, it's mysterious and I like that it has a small window 🤩👏
    Happy July ❤️🌺🌿

    ReplyDelete