Tuesday 14 September 2021

Going Round in Circles at..... TioT's

 


'Going Round in Circles'...
 is the new challenge theme over at Try it on Tuesdays
I have made a layered , circular shaped Birthday card for the new theme.
A splashed and splattered background, with a stamped and coloured flower image.
The butterflies and words are  computer generated.

After  taking a photo  and loading it into the digital program I use on my computer I  created this journal page with lots of  layered circles onto a dotty stencilled background


We hope you will join us at TioT's and look forward to seeing how you interpret this new theme.
Please pop over to get all the details and see what we hve been making.


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Yvonne, love the sunny colours, so lovely! Have a great day, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just gorgeous! LOVE all those circles!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is great Yvonne. I love how you made the card a circle for the circle challenge. Very clever. Hope all is well in your world right now. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous birthday card Yvonne, I love the bright colors and that beautiful flower! Awesome page also, the added circles looks awesome.
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I love how you incorporated the circles with the bright colours and beautiful image - perfect 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy new week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I had already visited, since I saw this at TioT. I love how your circles are continued on the side of the focal image. I really love the flowers and the loads of circles you created in this hybrid card, Yvonne. It's a real winner, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and page Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely birthday card Yvonne, the lovely summer flowers look great in the circle frame. The little circle additions and spotty background make a great journal page.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love circles. Love the small ones peeping out at the bottom. Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete