Tuesday 30 March 2021

Hello Spring.... at TioT's


 Hello Spring...
is the  theme for the next two weeks over at



The team have lots of inspiration to share with you for this theme, please pop over to TioT's for all the information and we do hope you will join us there.

Springtime has me thinking of    flowers   bringing colours to our gardens
 and in  the days before the pandemic 
 being able to walk freely  in the countryside, seeing the wild rabbits
 and the new born lambs in the fields.
The background journal page is made up of scraps of paper, thick splodges of gesso left to dry, creating texture and finished in the digital program I use on my computer.
I wonder if the little bunny is hoping one of the eggs will fall
 so he can hide it for the children to find on Easter morning.

This is a digital card I created using this  journal page....

Happy Easter
 to  everyone who celebrate this special time of the year.


Stay safe.

11 comments:

  1. GORGOUES art journal spread! LOVE those Spring colors and that bunny... awesome! Have a super start to Spring! ((HHUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful art journaling and a beautiful card. Look after yourself Yvonne, take care! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Yvonne! Love the eggs balancing on the sign that are teasing the bunny! Love the cropping to make a card too! Hugs,Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page Yvonne and that adorable bunny. Your page certainly screams spring. Hope you're staying safe! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful spring page! The way you created the background with those gorgeous flowers and adorable bunny is perfect - love it 😀. I think he must be waiting for an egg to fall too. Take care and wishing you a happy week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring, clocks changed.... England has been basking in glorious sunshine and we are freezing up here in Scotland so I’m pleased that the bunny is looking cheery.

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came to link your AJJ post and realized I had not seen these incredible entries you shared at TioT. I think you truly captured springtime, especially with the adorable bunnies. Great job, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your very Springy journal page, Yvonne, so delightful with the daffodils. Happy Easter to you as well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely Spring page Yvonne, that bunny is super cute and yes, I'm sure he is waiting for those eggs to fall as he sits among the spring blooms. Lovely Easter card too - Happy Easter to you.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Yvonne, I seem to have missed this one so I'm glad I looked back.
    It is an absolutely beautiful card, I would have bought this one immediately - the bright colours, the happy bunny and the yellow daffodils all say Spring is here - and there is a sign saying this too, just in case one didn't notice, haha!
    Have a Happy Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a very sweet piece Yvonne, it's as if the Bunny is stretching out to smell the flowers as he hides amongst them.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete