Tuesday 28 April 2020

Black/White and one other colour.... at TioT's


The new theme for the next two weeks at Try it on Tuesdays is.......
Black/White and one other colour.
Please pop over to see what everyone has  been making and
read the good news  that we are sharing today.
We are very happy to tell everyone that
  Valerie
 is returning to our TioT's Design team..






 This is how the page began in my hands on  journal, before I started playing in the digital program I use and added the faux stitching. My colour choice to add was yellow water colour paint.
The stamp is from ALL&Create







I even tried making a card  to send via an email for a friends Birthday but it looks so wonky I changed my mind. Even digital makes can go wrong and end up in my  computers crafty bits and pieces box/file..... that could  come in handy.
Yes I do have one, that I check out and send to the trash now and again..


Thank you for calling in and I hope you will join the TioT's gang, we'd love to see you there.

Stay safe and keep well.



15 comments:

  1. Fantastic page Yvonne, I so love yellow flowers. Thanks for the welcome, too, much appreciated, it's good to be back! Stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!! Thank you for giving me a very big, happy smile! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an Amazing Art journal page dear Yvonne !! I loove it, the yellow flower is so bright and happy! I like very much the background. Thank you very much for inviting me to host this lovely challenge this fortnight, I´m so happy.
    I wish you a very nice day, stay safe and healthy,
    Big hugss, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous stamp and your sunshine yellows lift the spirits.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful art journal spread! LOVE that background and your flower is so pretty!!! Stay safe! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous make! I love the stamp that you used and the big yellow flower is so cheery - perfect 😁. Happy wishes and keep well! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have to say I like this MUCH more before you 'messed' with it digitally, Yvonne - sorry. It looks so good and so natural in the flesh. The pop of yellow is a pop of positivity.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic cheerful page! This flower looks great in yellow and I love the digital additions! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful that you have Valerie back at TioT. I absolutely adore this journal page, and it may just be what I need to kick start another project due in two days. It's a real beauty and fits the challenge SO well, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific pop of color ~ and a wonderful sentiment ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that is one gorgeously yellow flower and I love the background. What drives me nuts is when a photo uploads sideways no matter what you do, lol. Hate it when this happens to other people and I have to turn sideways to see what they've posted, hahaha. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  12. This stamp set keeps showing up in people's art online. I love the image. And coloring the flower yellow really makes it pop right off the page. Great journal page Yvonne. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous journal page Yvonne, the yellow of the flower is stunning and make you feel like summer is on it's way (although not today) I like the sentiment you added.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! A real splash of sunshine!! Lovely:-)


    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete