Tuesday 18 February 2020

Go Green at TioT's


A new theme  starts today over at Try it on Tuesdays.
Go Green or Recycle It
The choice  is yours......
Go Green..... the colour green to be the main shades you use
or
Recycle Something
Please pop over and see  how the team interpreted the theme  and the
fantastic recycling project that out Guest Designer   has shared with us. ]


I decided to GO  GREEN  for my journal page.
With a  green water colour wash for the base of the page, some random stamping using the assortment of stamps that were lurking on my desk.

I also added a die cut image with some hearts and leaves.
On the left is how she looked    before I gave her and my page  a green make over in the digital program I use,



Thank you for calling in today you are very welcome here
and I hope you have a good day.

21 comments:

  1. These are both sensational. I like how you digitally altered the color, too. That actually changes the entire mood of the entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention: thanks for inviting me to be the GD this fortnight at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the page before you changed the colours, Yvonne, with its greens and added bits of colour, and the digital monochrome is also a wonderful effect. Great image.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! I love the image that you used, the lady looks deep in meditation - so peaceful 😀. The words are perfect too. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful. I love the fantastic green background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. impressive beautiful page whether in green or colorful! she is so pretty!!!
    greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew that lady's face but I just LOVE how you turned it all green. It is wonderful. She is calming, whether green or not. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic journal page Yvonne. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your beautiful green goddess Yvonne! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely journal page, she's such a beautiful image - so serene and looks equally beautiful with the green makeover.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your pages are fabulous! I love the words - not to be pondered upon just to do! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool. I love all the extra touches and that great image. Your color choices are so cool in both versions. She is so peaceful. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can not decide! Bothe are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is pretty amazing how you have made the picture all green but it is still clear and defined.
    It's very effective. I like the green version a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fab page Yvonne , love how you have "greened"'that lovely image

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous! Can’t make up my mind which version I prefer though as they both look wonderful.

    Sallyxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love her both before and after she went totally green. What a lovely page you have created.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love both the before and after pages - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete