Monday 8 July 2013

The family album


A quick post to tell you about the new challenge  beginning today at the Cheerful Stamp Pad which is
'You make a lovely Couple'. Our sponsor,  Twisted Paper,  let us have some super vintage photos to work with.  Again I have been using my computer craft program to frame the images.
. I curved the photos so they looked like the leaves of a book,  before layering them onto the base layers. The look I was aiming for was an open page in the family album .

Thank you for stopping by I always appreciate your comments.

15 comments:

  1. Loving your spread for the family album, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely framing around the couples! This layout is so elegant! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea to curve the pages it adds so much to the -photographs.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't beat a good old family album!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous spread! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like effect of your curved photos and you have framed them so prettily.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like effect of your curved photos and you have framed them so prettily.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done - I love the curve on the photos to get the look of album pages.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful piece of art. Looks really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work Yvonne.. fab images and the leaves of the book show them off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very cool! Love what you did with the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you used the photos to creat the album pages.
    Have a great week.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning and before reading your post you had me totally fooled, I really thought it was the first open page from an album! Very clever, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is gorgeous Yvonne. Love the vintage pics
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete