Saturday 4 June 2011

Big Boys Toys

Thought I would share with you  a photo of my lads toys. We have spent the last 9 days with them  and other landrover folk  at the National rally. As you can see it was a field in the middle of nowhere, but the company was fantastic.
 We are now  spending a week in Derbyshire recovering, before going home. I will be on the hunt for a craft shop or two. Well it would not do to miss an oppotunity  to  find a few things that I cannot possibly do without.
This is my altered Cd for this weeks Try it on Tuesdays. I did have it on a pre-post but it seems to have gone walkabout. it was to alter anything, with a dream theme. The Cd will detatch from the background to make a hanging. It is a decoupage from a Joanna Sheen CD, it is ages since I have used it.
Thankyou for stopping by to take a look, I will visit you all as soon as I have better internet connections.

6 comments:

  1. sounds like your boys had fun playing, hope you get to find some stash in Derbyshire
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a good time playing with those giant toys! Love your dream cd! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are obviously having a great time Yvonne with a lot of var var voom. Your CD is enchanting. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CD Yvonne, wondered where you had got to

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your altered CD is amazing! Great colors and imagery!

    Your muddy-tired, 4-wheeled fun buckets look like a whole lot of brain jiggling joy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And totally gorgeous it is too Yvonne. I never would have put you down for a landrover lover, even by proxy, you seem far too ladylike to get involved with boys toys like those!!
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete