Tuesday 21 November 2017

Colourful at TioT's


The new challenge theme over at
Colourful
We are asking you to use colour with hardly any or no white area.
There are fantastic examples from the team, please pop over to take a look.

To help myself with this challenge I decided to use kraft card base.
It was easy to add a bit of colour through a stencil.
I had a new Steampunk cat stamp that needed to be inked.
Stamped onto white card, then fussy cut and coloured.
The die cut cogs were cut from a piece of dark  packaging,
I smeared them with some gilding wax and stopped as i thought they looked quite rusty at this stage.

So I have a card made in advance for a fun loving male family friend.
I just wish a fairy would wave a wand and make me some Christmas cards.

Thank you for calling in today, your comments are always appreciated.


18 comments:

  1. One cool cat here Yvonne, fabulous page.x[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply AMAZING - and it's UNIQUE for sure! I love your project Yvonne!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. My keyboard is still having a hissy fit and refuses to work much of the time. I would LOVE to leave you a personal message but it takes too long to write an appropriate one. I hope you are having a great day, I’ve seen your latest art, and wish you a happy ____________________ (fill in the blank).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cat. He certainly is colorful and looks like he has a attitude. :) Have a great day and love this new theme. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colourful, steampunk cat, what a great idea! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited about this project's color picker super and with wonderful steampunk cat!!!
    Happy day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Gorgeous steampunk cat I Love this !!
    Beautiful colors .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's such a fabulous cat - love the card and that's a brilliant quote for the image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and your art is definitely unique and beautiful Yvonne! Love the cat!
    Big Hugs from
    Lula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, How wonderful is this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous steampunk cat, I love it and your rusty cogs too


    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW what an unique fabulous art work!
    Huga Anja

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great page! I love steampunk and I love what you did to that cat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh Yvonne, this is absolutely fantastic!! Fantastic background and I love the gears! I couldn't stop admiring your steampunk kitty, he is just adorable! Love that sentiment and it sure does fit steamcat!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a beautiful work. Wonderful steampunk projekt.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your steampunk cat! He looks so cool in his hat, goggles and bow tie 😁. I hope you managed to get some Christmas cards made ...lol 😉. I've finished mine and have them all ready to post - phew! Wishing you a very happy weekend Yvonne! J 😊
    p.s. thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, you are very kind! J x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute and well done, Yvonne. I love your funky cat!

    ReplyDelete