Thursday 22 June 2017

Circles and an Ocean of Dreams


Going round in circles  again........ 
 for Rosie's theme.... 'Circles'  at 



On the left there are a couple of photos  of how the page evolved. The base in this book is watercolour paper, so after a coat of Gesso,  I scribbled on some Distress  Crayons and then blended them with a damp baby wipe. I had found a pot of micro beads when searching for something else, so on they went as well.
Not just to the glued parts, but my desk,  the floor and even into my shoes.




I had a few flower shapes to use up and added  the alphabet stickers as well. 
The words were computer generated.






.........................................................................

I  saw on a  friends blog  that the current challenge theme at
is Under Water

I had a little digital play with my original page and came up with a Hybrid Page




It is her happy place and I think she looks relaxed and comfortable in her world.

Thank you for calling in to see me today, you are most welcome
 and your comments are always appreciated.

Digital information and credits
 can be found in my side bar.







15 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages Yvonne - love the under the sea one especially. Great use of your lovely background.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yvonne, both is so beautiful - the lovely mermaid page has stolen my heart!
    Thank you very much for joining not only AJJ with this fabulous piece on the top but also linking this lovely variation with the mermaid toMoo Mania & More!
    This is so nice of you - thanks a lot!
    Happy rest of your day - hope you get rid of the micro beads now...lol. I teared up a necklace this morning and had the mini beads spread all over my bedroom floor.....
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. round and around, I like circles. sweet mermaid great page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both variations are wonderful, a lovely idea for a journal page. It's 38° outside just now and 34 inside, I am melting!
    Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How incredible how this page evolved into three challenges. I know you didn't plan TioT but those ARE letters. And I love how this MM&M page came about using your digital skills.

    I had a pen with micro beads in it that came apart several years ago. I think I'm STILL cleaning those beads up! Have a super day, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both variations, just wonderful.

    Thank you for joining us at ART JOURNAL JOURNEY and also for MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful imaginative journals, all variants are wonderful!!!
    Happy Evening
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages, both version are totally fabulous. So inventive Yvonne!
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page and gorgeous colours here today.
    Have a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beatiful pages.
    Have a nice Weekend.
    Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both versions of your pages, they're beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you used the microbeads, I keep thinking of getting some but I'm bad enough with embossing powder and seem to get it everywhere so just imagine what I'd be like with something that rolls ...Lol ... and then you mentioned finding them in your shoes too ...Lol 😀. Both pages are fantastic, the colours and background could easily be corals and underwater bubbles so your hybrid page looks dreamy and fits perfectly with the sentiment you used. Happy Friday and wishing you a lovely weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Yvonne, both pages are wonderful. What digital is all about .... amazing.
    Have a nice weekend! Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so lovely your ocean of dreams!! that ´s look so quiet and relaxing! wonderful page Yvonne!! Fantastique! Happy day! big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the original and then the changes you made which again impress me - you are so clever! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete