Friday 25 September 2015

A face on the wall


One of the things I realy wish I  could do, is to draw faces. However I have managed to purchase a  few stencils and this is one of my latest from Artistcellar.
My blog friends Valerie and Susi have me in awe  with the   faces they paint.
Valerie,  this is a page I just had to try  and experiment with for myself,
 after seeing your inspirational  posts.

 The first photo shows the  page with the  added addition of some digi images,
 Mischief Circus and my Craft Studio.





On the left is my  original page. Using a variety of stencils, stamps [including Indigo Blu and Bee crafty] and distress inks for the background. 
I had fun today, especially as my supplies in the caravan are limited, as are the digi additions I have on the laptop.









Thank you for stopping by to see what I have been making, the comments you leave for me are always appreciated.

16 comments:

  1. The face is fantastic Yvonne, wow, wow, WOOOOOW! Love the stencil you used, must look that one up! All in all a very inspirational page. Thanks for the shout out, too. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beauty!! Love the colors in her flowery hair. I just ordered my first face stamp yesterday. Interested to see what I can come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a very expressive face, which looks into the future. A fantastic journal page!
    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't draw for toffee myself Yvonne and I also am in awe of those who can.

    Beautiful page.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your face and both artworks - beautiful and grungy - fabulous!
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely face and unbelievable that this is a stencil! Hope to see more faces from now...good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so beautiful Yvonne! You used this stencil in a wonderful way and I also love the digital additions - great!
    You should try to draw faces... you will get addicted for sure I bet.
    Haooy weekend dear Yvonne!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page Yvonne, what a beautiful stencil. Love how you've embellished her!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the face stencil Yvonne and the beautiful page you have made. I like the digital additions too.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very beautiful Yvonne with a wonderful setting for the beautiful face

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE, Yvonne that page is stunning and I am in love with that stencil.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice page Yvonne, I am very daunted by faces too!!!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think she's gorgeous, Yvonne - the flowery hair is so pretty, and I love the grungy brickwork which gives her a nice earthiness too.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous page and a fantastic composition, Yvonne! The face looks so beautiful with her flowery hair... I love the new stencil.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous face and I love your digital additions! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete