Tuesday 19 July 2011

Steampunk Nell


'Anything Goes'  is the challenge this week over at Try it on Tuesdays  but our theme is  'Steampunk'.
 Pop over and see what we have all been up to and join in the fun of trying something a little bit different.

This piece of mine will probably end up as a wall hanging. The background is cut from a sheet of Graphics45 paper with a die cut blackbird giving Nell the eye.

The panel was stamped with an assortment of Creative Images stamps.  Nell is from a sheet of Steampunk Images  by Dezinaworld. [ you will have noticed I like to name my female images] I think she is  a real beauty.
I added some Tim Holtz Alterations die cuts, some metal pieces, the words at the bottom are 'expect miricles'.. For the shading I used Vintage Photo and Tea Dye distress inks.





Thankyou for stopping by to take a look, I real appreciate your comments.

9 comments:

  1. Loving those Webster pages and your piece is fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bautiful teampunk creation, now I never thought beautiful was a word I would use in connection with Steampunk. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done Nell proud Yvonne, she looks spectacular against your background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Nell! Beautiful creation! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab steam punk piece Yvonne, Nell looks great with her hat with the cog and bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be a wonderful wall hanging, it's perfect! Very well done!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, a lovely lady and great composition. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful Yvonne - you have the look perfectly and I agree with Caz beautiful is the word........

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear Yvonne,
    Your steampunk work is amazing! I did enjoy it, especially since I used the same image today. LOL.take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete