Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Autumns Beauty.....at TioT's

 Autumn Beauty...

is the new challenge theme over at 

.Try it on Tuesdays

My first thoughts for this theme were  the colours we can see around us as nature changes the season,

so I decided to create a digital page  that includes my favourite colours for this time of the year in the U.K.


We hope  your will join us for this new theme at TioT's,

we look forward to visiting you on your blog.

 Please pop over to find all the information

 and  see what we have been making  for this new challenge.

7 comments:

  1. I really like this Yvonne. The squirrels are certainly happy in autumn with lots of acorns and even pumpkins to gnaw on. Well maybe the pumpkins are a bit large, but it is a beautiful and nostalgic time, isn't it? I hope all is well with you and that you have a wonderful last couple of days of September and start to October also. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors SCREAM autumn, as do all the elements you chose. The squirrel is adorable and the pumpkins add to the season. And I had to laugh at the mice dancing around the pumpkins and leaves.I really love this entry, Yvonne. It's fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Yvonne, your page oozes Autumn and brings a smile to my face as each morning my dog is more interested in what the squirrels are getting up to than her morning walk hee hee.. lovely!! Hugs TRacey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the golden colours of autumn that you've used on your page Yvonne. The squirrel and mice around the pumpkins add a lovely focal point. Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute digital page 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only just getting back to 'normal'! Love this Yvonne, it's always fun watching squirrels at this time of year! Love those colourful pumpkins too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete