Tuesday 15 October 2024

Halloween...... at TioT's

 


'Halloween'

is the new challenge  over at Try it on Tuesdays

I enjoyed making this digital journal page.
 The back story going around in my head was about  the kids mother
 telling them to be  ride carefully.
 They were preparing  go trick or treating ,around their neighbourhood.
It was the first time out using the new brooms,
 even the cat was going to join the fun.

We hope you will join us at TioT's for new theme.  
Please pop over for all the details and
 see how we interpreted this new topic.

1 comment:

  1. It would have been a blast to go Trick or Treating on a broom. Although their MOm looks a little bit scary. Grin. I can tell you had fun making this page Yvonne, and I really like the result. I hope all is well with you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete