Tuesday 11 June 2024

Book Pages........ at TioT's

 



'Book Pages'.....
is the new challenge theme over at...
We look forward to seeing how you interpret this topic
 and hope you will join us.
All the information can be found here here .

I made a digital journal page, which  includes  a selection of images of books.
[notes can be found  in my sidebar about my digital pages.]

Most days  I do spend time reading a book
 and belong to a reading group at my local library,
we've just read 
The Silence of the Sea by Yrsa Sigurdardoittir.
The current book on the table beside me is called
A Night of Flames by Matthew Harffy



5 comments:

  1. A lovely page Yvonne, love the images you've used especially those two mice reading their book.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous page! Loving those little mice and how wonderful that you're part of a book club, such fun 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun page using the book pages with the book theme as well! Loving those cute little mice reading! Thanks for having me along for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little reading mice are so adorable Yvonne. I really like your latest page. I love how you added the books too. I hope all is well with you. And thanks your words about Maddie too when you last commented. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your reading mice on your gorgeous page! I spend a lot of time reading, so this is just right for me! Hugs, w

    ReplyDelete