Tuesday 16 April 2024

Inspired by a Song .... at TioT's

  •  Inspired by a Song
  • at
  •  Try it on Tuesdays


  • 'The Lady in Red'....,
  • sung by Chris de Burgh 
  • is the song that I used as my inspiration for this digital journal page.
  • I also wanted to use this image of  Frida Kahlo ,   with shades of red
  • on the page, a colour I am not comfortable using. 
  • Please pop over to the TioT's blog to see the songs
  •  that inspired us all .
  •  We hope you will join us and look
  •  forward to seeing the songs that inspire you.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous image, I love freda, and the mussic is perfect for her! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie is exactly right about Freda and the Lady in Red. She was a great pick for that song. I hope all is well Yvonne. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page! Who could be better in red than Freda, I love your design - stunning 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the song and who better than Freda to appear in red! I have finally managed to comment on your blog(well fingers crossed when I hit 'publish'!) I really wanted to say how much I loved those two happy children painting with their spray cans, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Yvonne - Frida is just perfect in red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous image indeed Frida looks even more incredible in Red, wonderful choice Yvonne.
    Happy crafting Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect image for Lady in Red and I love the quotes you've used, perfect for Frida.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete