Tuesday 12 December 2023

Santa Clause is coming to town..... at TioT's.

 

 Our last theme of the year over at Try it on Tuesdays is...
Santa Clause is Coming to Town.

Its a busy time of the year for families who celebrate this festive season,
we hope you will join us and share your ideas and makes for this theme.

I have taken an easy option  altering a tag digitally  that  I created about 5 years ago.

This time Santa has a gift in his hand to place in  one of the Christmas Stockings.
Why did I use an old tag, well the answer  are the happy memories 
that this tag gave me when I saw it again. 

8 comments:

  1. What a festive tag Yvonne. I hope Santa can fit all those toys in the stockings. Smile. I hope everything is well with you also. Have a great holiday too. Sending good cheer. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the festive scene on this tag with the Santa!
    Hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy memories are the best reason for using a tag from the past - love it! Apologies for my lateness – it’s been a heck of a week!, Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely Santa tag Yvonne and for me Christmas is all about cherishing happy memories. (Sorry for the late comment life is hectic). Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, loving that vintage Father Christmas 😊. Wishing you joy and happiness, Merry Christmas! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also thanks so much for the pretty Christmas card ❤️. Hugs xx

      Delete
  6. Love your Santa! Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopped by to wish you a very Happy New Year! All the best for 2024, may it be full of peace, good health and happiness ❤️. Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete