Tuesday 8 August 2023

Sing a Song...... at TioT's

Sing  a song 

is the challenge for the next two weeks over at

Try it on Tuesdays



 "We are Family.....

I got all my sisters with me".....

is the song  sung by Sister Sledge

that inspired me to create this digital journal page.

I have to admit I have used this song in the past as a  prompt for myself, needless to say it is a favourite song for me from a good few years ago.   My  cousin two weeks my senior   declares she is my older sister ,we even think alike about many issues.

We hope you will join us at

  Try it on Tuesdays.

pop over and see how we all interpreted the  new theme

and share your favourite songs with us there.


7 comments:

  1. This is a fun song, and I really like how you illustrated it Yvonne. I was wondering what all those faces had to do with music until I looked up close and read the words. What a great idea for this challenge at TIOT. I hope all is well with you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page and fun song - great choice. Hope you are doing well Yvonne! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great page Yvonne, love your inspirational song and how you've used the different female faces.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful page , this is a fun song!
    Hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant interpretation of our theme Yvonne. Great page. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you covered the page with so many faces of women, it's a unique and beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete

  7. I knew therea was something I hadn't done! What a briliant page Yvonne- and a song that probably won't leave my head, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete