Tuesday 22 August 2023

Lets go Outside..... at TioT's

 


Lets go Outside.....
is the new theme over at
My digital journal page is all about the feelings of peace and tranquillity
 that that the country side gives to me,
 when I am beside the river
 or walking in the small wood and the fields beside my home on my way to the riverside.
Early in the day there is a silence broken by birdsong,
 later,  perhaps rowers practising for  future races and families enjoying a walk.
Please pop over  and see the way the everyone at TioT's has 
been inspired by the theme, all so different,
 we look forward to seeing how you interpret this theme.
I  

10 comments:

  1. Peaceful and tranquil it certainly is Yvonne. Lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is gorgeous Yvonne and definitely feels peaceful. You knocked it out of the park with this one. Hope
    All
    Is well. Hugs Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is such a peaceful looking scene. I can imagine the birds in the morning too, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, this has a lovely feeling of peace and quiet and nice, crisp air. It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How quiet and peaceful the boat is on the river! Great presentation on the subject! Hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so calming and serene. Even the monochromatic color conveys the serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Yvonne, so peaceful. Hope you are keeping well, I miss you! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful scene, Yvonne! I love the peacefulness! I can almost hear the ripples of the water! Thanks so much for the warm welcome at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really is a peaceful scene and the colour is so calming that it really gives a sense of silence.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this page Yvonne, the cool colours used and tranquil image, I agree silence is oh so peaceful.
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete