Tuesday 18 April 2023

Rainbow Colours at TioT's.

 


'Rainbow Colours'..
is the  theme for the next two weeks over at
I 've made a colourful journal page giving these two friends
 permission to paint  their playroom walls and not to worry if they got paint  on the  floor.
I think they really enjoyed themselves once they realised they
 were not going to be in trouble for using so many colours. 
  as adults we  would think this looked a real ..... MESS
 but to the children it would  have been freedom
 to experiment with paint and colour.
I started with a mop up page added sponged on dabs of paint then added the figures
 and words from the digital computer program I use.

We hope you will join us at TioT's and have fun using colours.

8 comments:

  1. I bet those kids are having lots of fun. I would have loved to have been able to paint my room with spray paint when I was a kid. Smile. This is a great idea for rainbow colors. Hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page, kids always love colour. Hope you are well. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it Yvonne! I let my boys go wild with acrylic paints on a little side fence we had over 20 years ago when we moved in.... it's still there!!! They love it still! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I also love about children is their ability to be proud and happy with what they make, and what I also learn is that imperfections sometimes are simply perfect details. If you want something perfectly straight and aligned, well, maybe handmade art isn't your thing:) Fun images and a happy journal pagel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Yvonne! My boys would have loved to do this- their last name is Rainbow - I don't think my ex would have approved though! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great page Yvonne- your two budding artists must have had lots of fun unleashing their colour creativity! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great page Yvonne, those kids look as if they're having such fun with all the colours, just glad they're not my children!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright and cheerful they both look so happy at creative play.. I do love that quote.
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete