Tuesday 31 May 2022

For the Man in your life....at TioT's





        The   challenge theme for the next  two weeks  over at

.for the ........ 'Man in Your Life'  

'I have created  a digital Birthday card using  a hands on base
 for  some one
 who loves  cycling
 Apologies
A short post today as I am having trouble keeping my script 
 coloured black 
and I have a feeling it may be all underlined,
 I think ...blogger problems or computer gremlins are having a party here. 
so far I have spent nearly two days in short sessions with this small post.

Thank you for calling  in  here and I hope you will join us at TioT's




8 comments:

  1. LOVE this card! That little dude looks so happy with that vintage bike! LOVE it! And sorry you are having computr troubles.. but it looks gorgeous from here! Have a wonderful week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this happy card, too 😍
    Have a wonderful day 👍💚

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun card Yvonne. I love the boy and his bicycle. I bet getting a bike was a big surprise for him, and he is very excited. Adding the little owl was a great addition also. Have a great end of May. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Yvonne, know lots of boys who would love this image

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually said out loud 'Yay' when I saw this! What a Happy Birthday!! Absolutely wonderful Yvonne! Blogger is playing all sorts of games at the moment. As well as not being able to comment on some blogs I can't get back to my blog without taking two separate steps. I also go to read only sometimes while I am trying to add photos! Hope things improve soon! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to create a card that has the recipient's favorite hobby in mind. This is adorable. Blogger is in need of help and SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet layout Yvonne, the wee boy on the bike looks like he's having great fun out in the open riding his bike.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a happy birthday card, love the cute image and perfect for anyone who loves cycling. Hope blogger is behaving now.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete