Tuesday 8 March 2022

Black, white and one colour.... at TioT's

 



The new theme over at Try it on Tuesdays begins today.....

'Black. White and one other colour.'

I created this first page  [black, white, purple]  using computer generated images.
I wanted to leave an area of white behind the black main  image I was using., easier for me to keep a ' white space'   ,
 this is a  style of crafting I am not comfortable with. I always want to add more .

However I will share with you a hands on page as well,
 with background stamping and colouring  using  shades
 of pink  inks 
 The main image was  stamped  in black.
Its not a good photo , the light wasn't cooperating today ,
 the camera was insisting it wanted to use the flash
this is the best photo of quite a few attempts.





We are looking forward to seeing  how you interpret this topic.
Please pop over to  to get all the information  and see what the TioT team have been creating 
for this theme.

Stay safe and thank you for calling in to see me today.

12 comments:

  1. Wow, so many beautiful examples for our challenge! They are both perfect and I love the purple with the black and white - stunning 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just stunning!!! That black flower in the first one is so gorgeous against the white space and pops of purple... LOVE it!!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are so beautiful Yvonne. It's hard to sit on your hands and not add more! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of PB brushstrokes range which could not be used to better effect than you have done here. Both cards are wonderful and the challenge is very tempting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful pieces Yvonne


    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both these are exquisite art work ~ Xo

    Wishing you lots of love and peace in your days,

    A ShutterBig Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both gorgeous pages Yvonne! The top one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Yvonne, lovely pages for the challenge. Wanted to thank you for such a nice welcome to the guesting gig, I enjoyed doing it, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both of them in different ways :) Nice tuch to ad the clock on the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two great pages Yvonne, the black flower is striking against the white space and purple framing, and I really love the pink page with it's beautiful flower and soft stencilled background.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how that black flower has touches of grey scale in it. It looks so good with the white space around it and then the very subtle lilac border. A totally charming page.
    Then your next page - `I have just bought that stamp (I think) and now I have seen your use of it ~I want to go and play in my workroom and create something for myself. Love the gentleness of the pink around the main image and the deeper pink for the flower.
    Two lovely pages Yvonne.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful art. I really love the first one!

    ReplyDelete