Tuesday 8 June 2021

For the man in your life at TioT's



The new challenge theme over at Try It on Tuesdays is.....

'For the Man in Your life.'

It could be a Birthday, Fathers Day, Retirement, New Baby Boy et.. etc.

Please pop over to see how we all interpreted the theme.

I made a  masculine card that could be suitable [I think] for a few occasions.

The background is embossed and layered onto a plain white card. The main image [ I think its a TH stamp, I never keep  the packaging] is on a lightly stamped background.

One of my sons had a cycling holiday planned for 2020 and because of the pandemic situation

it was  moved to this year,   it is on hold and will be for quite a time longer.

Another friend's son was going to have a year out and go travelling, also on hold.

I've heard of many other plans that have been  stopped over the past months.

Birthdays celebrated without friend or family close by,

this list could be very long

So I hope this card will appeal to many and that you know that one day we may be free to meet freely with each other and go out to explore again..

Thank you for calling in to see me today, your visit is always appreciated.

Stay safe.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love that bike! Yes, one of these days we will get back to normal, whatever that is! Have a great week, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Yvonne! You've reminded me that I have this stamp... just got to find it now! z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! This is perfect for any occasion and the embossed background and stamped image both look amazing - I love it 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all the things being put off because of the pandemic, beautiful cards like yours must have a lot more meaning to people. I love this man on his bicycle. What a fun stamp. Hope you are hanging in there, and I'm still thinking of you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Yvonne, love the image and I'm sure I've got this stamp somewhere too. Love the sentiments you used, all perfect on the embossed background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great looking card ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great stamp Yvonne, I agree a card for many occasion's. So many people have plans, family get togethers and celebrations on hold here's hoping that life will be safer soon and we can all enjoy the things that make us happy soon. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve your card Yvonne, great image and you have reminded me I have that stamp lurking somewhere !

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card did make me smile Yvonne - those old bikes must have been so uncomfortable to ride! Love the gears background that frames it beautifully! So sorry for such late visit, I have been involved in some communal stuff here at our apartment complex (and been out with hubby walking too!) Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card love the image and background. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really interesting stamp, don't think I've seen that one. Lovely card. Hope you are doing okay. I miss hearing from you, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and yes, everything on hold. But "we" slowly open up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great male card! I love the layers too.

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card, i love the image you used.

    ReplyDelete