Thursday 1 October 2020

Hold the line......... at Art Journal Journey

' Hold the line'...

is the  theme  for October over  at 

Art Journal Journey.

We also have some exciting news to share with you all.

The admin family is growing this month as we welcome back 

Valerie-Jael  from Bastelmania

and have

 Chris from Pearshapedcrafting  who set this months challenge theme joining us there.

Please pop over to get all the information  and say hello to Valerie and Chris.



This is how my journal page began,

with stencils and some washi tape  strips.

The two ladies chatting about a visit to the local  hall to play a Bingo game were computer generated. 

We are looking forward to seeing how you all interpret this theme.. it sure got me thinking outside my comfort zone.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all stay safe and keep well.


13 comments:

  1. What a clever way to start this month, dear Yvonne. I love the blue and I like how you chose to use the line. SO different from my way of thinking, but a great inspiration to many who are looking for inspiration. Thanks for this great entry at Art Journal Journey using Chris's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Yvonne, I like your way of thinking. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great site, *wow* fabulous beautiful idea!
    Have a good day, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your linea Yvonne. The stripes and the faces are great. And that quote! It is certainly a good one to remember for me. Been thinking of you! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous take on this months theme Yvonne, such fu too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant take on the theme Yvonne - a truly fun way of adding lines - I love it! Thank you for the welcome and such a great start to the month! Hugs, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great page for the new theme Yvonne, I love a game of bingo!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely shade of blue (royal if I’m not mistaken) and I love those ladies!

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ladies Yvonne, with their quirky faces. They fit very well with your stencilled background, makes me wonder how those Bingo Halls are doing now during these trying times, they were great places for many to meet up whilst enjoying their games.
    Lovely to see both Valerie & Chris joining your team, happy familiar faces. Wishing you well, take care Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Yvonne, hope you are well. I'm pretty infatuated with those ladies. They are very cool. I recognize that hexagon stencil, what a great background it makes. Really nice news about AJJ Admin. I just wish I could get time to play. Have a good week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely soft blues and your women are wonderful - I see how excited they are about their winning bingo lines!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous pages! Such an imaginative and fun page for Chris' theme at AJJ and the gorgeous blue colour and images are perfect 😀. Thinking of you and wishing you and your family well! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete