Saturday 23 May 2015

Observations


A journal page I did for Journal 52, the prompt for week 18 was Observations.
Another playtime with some of my Inspired by Banksy stamps from Bee Crafty.
My take on the theme was that while some wall art is acceptable,
 makes you look at it and enjoy what you see.
Some can is just plain in your face and bordering on vandalism.
Phew! that got my thoughts out in the open.
The background  is a mop up of purples, a wall stencil, Vintage Photo distress ink used here and a leafy stencil, I think I was hoping it would look like ivy climbing up the wall.
This is another scheduled post, sorry I am not a regular visitor at the moment,
I will catch up with you all soon.
Thank you for calling by, I appreciate your comments

13 comments:

  1. Great page Yvonne! I completely agree with you, some street art is so beautiful! Love the brickwork and that leafy stencil is fab! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! Wonderful page.
    Have a happy weekend, Yvonne,
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This great. I do like a lot of the graffiti I must admit and yours if terrific

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Graffiti! Great idea, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages, great stamps
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So right about good/bad street art! We've got 5 in Banchory of which 2 are plain ugly but they are commissioned pieces so what can I say? This would look so much better than 4 of them.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic graffiti, Yvonne! Love the super images... very funny characters!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page Yvonne, love the different effects you have achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your page Yvonne, and you're right, there are some amazing wall art out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super Yvonne, you used some great stamps and stencils.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow loving this Yvonne, the purple really pops
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Yvonne, was trying to do some graffiti signs the other day and failed miserably! Sorry for my lack of visits of late - been a little busy. Nxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastically cool page - the grungy look is so perfect for the graffiti theme, and I love the ivy growing up the brickwork.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete