Monday 17 June 2013

Cup Cakes



Two more cards for cake lovers and a reminder that there is another week to go for the  'You're Sweet challenge at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.  These delicious looking 'cup cakes' are images  that our sponsor
Far Far Hill allowed us to use.
Both these cards were made in a computer  program , My Craft Studio.
 I think I enjoyed not getting inky and messy,  but still managed to create a mess when I spillt a pot of glitter
 over the desk whilst highlighting the leaf on the first card.

Thank you for stopping by, I always appreciate your comments.


5 comments:

  1. Really sweet, and the cards haven't got any calories, so better than the real thing! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just pop round for tea shall I ?

    Love your cakes, especially as they are of the no-calories variety- just the sort I need to eat!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your digi designs Yvonne I struggle getting all the layers in the right order, yummy cakes
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific images and colours -scrumptious

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete