Thursday 5 January 2012

She's a Star


'Dream the impossible and reach for the stars'. 
Well everyone has a  wish or a dream , that one day we hope may come true, with heath and happiness along the way.
So has this little charmer, dressed up in her posh frock. You have to chuckle she is a' star'.
The stamps I used are Stampotique, the star being a freebie with a magazine.  The  main image   was on my wish list and arrived with my Christmas goodies.
I am unsure who to attribute the word stamp to, I've had it for ages.
Not being a tidy soul the papers etc were lurking on my  my desk .
All the shading was done with watercolours ans Victorian Velvet Distress ink.
Challenges
Stampotique Designers Challenge- Wish for the New Year
Happy Daze  blog- Try something new for the New Year

Thankyou for stopping by to take a look, I realy appreciate your comments.

22 comments:

  1. Oooh beautiful Yvonne! What a great image and I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the lady in her dress! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This young lady's got plenty of attitude! Love the colours Yvonne:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Yvonne, love your Stampotique girl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a star indeed , beautiful work Yvonne and your stamping is perfect as always. Love those reds !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this Yvonne, a brilliantly attractive card.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Yvonne, there is something about those stamps....real attitude
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 45.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love her posh frock! Fun card and great design! Enjoy the evening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the stars! Great looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout and colours! Love the whole idea. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Yvonne. I am just starting to "get" these stamps after thinking they were awful for so long ! Now I think I could enjoy using them( I'm always a bit slow on the uptake - its my age!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Stampotiqe stamps. I love this card. Thank you for uploading it for the happy Daze challenge this month, and good luck in the prize draw.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fantastic, it's a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a striking card I think I like the image but i'm not sure I love what you have done with it but I don't know how I would use it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fab card, so glad you got some Stampotique with your Christmas goodies!! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is a cute little imp. They grow on you. Love your card.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and happy new year!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card Yvonne.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terrific card Yvonne, thank you for sharing it with us at Happy Daze, x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super card ♥

    Love your choice of stamp. Hope you can join us again soon.xx Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant! Just love Stampotique! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Daze :o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely Card, she is defo a star :D
    Thank you for joining the Happy Daze challenge this month :D

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete