Tuesday 22 September 2015

Life's moments


Sharing a  double sided  4 x 4 inch fat page with you today.
This was made for a swap with a craft pen friend.
The base paper were already so pretty with the lovely ladies,  I only needed to add some
texture and details including a metal corner piece..
It was a Tim Holtz stencil  and when the modelling paste was dry I added some Gold gilding wax
The words were from  the Hash Tags set [again Tim Holtz]


This is what can be seen on the other side.
My friend has the originals,   so for this post and
keeping up with my digital experiments I have also added a few images from a digi set
I recently bought  from
Mischief Circus.

There is still another week for you to pop over and join us at
Try it on Tuesdays
where the challenge is to, 'Add some Metal'.

Thank you for taking time to call in and see me today,
 I always appreciate the comments you leave for me.

17 comments:

  1. A wonderful project .. wow .. on both sides it is just BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just catching up with your lovely creations Yvonne, love all this texture and the metal embellishments
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages, both sides are wonderful, your friend will love them, that's for sure.
    Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fat page Yvonne, used to love doing fat page swaps, seems to have gone out of fashion now unfortunately , love all the detail on yours

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, Yvonne! Love the textures and the great choice of base papers with these lovely ladies images. Both sides are fabulous!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pages, love the rick rack trim, and the gold elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!!! Love the colors, the adds, the pictures.....very pretty!
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, love the image and design plus the colours and papers are lovely.

    I am helping out in a blog hop if you want to join in and win...details on my blog...

    http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/join-in-have-fun.html

    Thanks ♥
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love these beautiful dreamy pages. Super crafting art, Yvonne.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful beautiful beautiful pages Yvonne !!! I love both sides, the texture past with gold paint is fabulous!!! fantastique !! Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty and feminine page, Yvonne! Love that rich gold touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pages are so very pretty , The paper you started with is lovely and the super texture and embellishments you added made it into fabulous pages.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure I don't have to say how much I love these pages Yvonne ... but I will,

    LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky crafty friend - these are absolutely gorgeous! Very elegant with lots of lovely texture and effects... Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pages Yvonne, gorgeous images and the added golden texture looks so rich.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful - front and back - gorgeous vintage images and great textures and gilding.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! These are both so beautiful! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete