Tuesday 3 June 2014

Keep Calm....................


What do you do on wet days in a field full of mud with  the noise and roar of Landrover engines ringing in your ears..
Get out the journal and what supplies you have to hand  and get inky.
Well that was me last week, so over my next few posts I will be sharing a few pages with you, internet, permitting.

This page from my journal, which I had real fun with. It was realy to try out these  new Sheena Douglas stamps  I just loved the tiger stamp and those words will be just right for me when I try to add too much to my projects. I never did do Less is More very well, even in the caravan.

I have been trying to catch up with you all, but for some reason I cannot get to leaving comments with you,
gremlins ???? or just a slow poor connection.
Thank you for stopping by I have realy appreciated the comments you have left for me.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Yvonne! Hard to believe you made this whilst surrounded by mud & noise :-)

    Sally
    ( headed home later today)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Yvonne and yes what a gret stamp!! Amazing what you managed to do with just a few supplies! Hope the weather is a bit better for you this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly escaped from the mud and noise to produce this wonderful page Yvonne. Such wonderful colours and images.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever Yvonne to soften the look of the tiger with flowers. You have placed him perfectly he looks so very graceful and handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Yvonne! What beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page, love the big cat! Have fun, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colourful page and yes lovely stamps.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page and what better way to spend a wet afternoon - love these 'new' stamps and such a wonderful quote.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic page, love all the flowers and the tiger, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful page - love the florals against the krafty background.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete