Tuesday 23 January 2024

Add some Text....... at TioT's

 


Add some Text...

is our next challenge theme over at

Try it on Tuesdays

A digital page from me,  with scraps of text in the background, a couple of  quotes,

and layered digital images.

I  thought that is quote,

'I'm taking time to do what makes my soul smile,'

went well with the page and how these days,

 I enjoy crafting using my digital program and resources.

We hope you will join us for this theme ,

 please pop over to TioT's for all the information

and see how we interpreted the theme.


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful page! Loving the text you chose and the pretty angel and photo - perfect 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great page Yvonne, and I wonder if that photo is of you. I love all the details you added. The whole composition is great. I hope all is well with you. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sentiment is perfect Yvonne and as always a lovely page! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous piece Yvonne, and the quote is really spot on. All the best, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous digital art Yvonne and yes, the quote is so how it is these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely digital page and that's a lovely quote and works so well with the images you've used .
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yvonne this is such a happy page, what a lovely warm smile that wee lassy has goes so well with your sentiment.
    Happy creative 2024 Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic quote, I’d love to be able to live by it. It’s a beautifully designed digital page.

    ReplyDelete