Tuesday 16 May 2023

Keep it Simple.... at TioT's

 



A new challenge theme over begins over  at
Try it on Tuesdays today.....

Keep it Simple..

I have to admit that this was not an easy theme for me
 as I decided to leave a lot of white space on this digital card.
 If I had been able to use inks etc [ I have trouble  gripping and holding things these days]
   I would have been in real trouble keeping this card simple as I just love  inky backgrounds.

WE hope you will share your interpretations of our theme
and join  us at Try it on Tuesdays


10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love everything about this gorgeous card!!! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Yvonne. Sorry your hands are playing up so much, I know how hard that is. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your hands Yvonne. But the white background is absolutely amazing and really makes that pretty rose pop off the page. But I also know what you mean about going inky. I love it also. Hope the hands improve and you had a great week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! I know what you mean, I find it hard to keep things simple too 😊. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning Yvonne, I love it

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is really Gorgeous Yvonne ! I loove the simplicity and the beautiful flower. I hope you ´ll feel better and enjoy Friday and the weekend. Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Yvonne- not great theme for this messy crafter either, hugs Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card Yvonne I love your design.well done on keeping the white space.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete