Tuesday 10 January 2023

In with the new..... at TioT's

 


'In with the new'

is the  first theme for the New Year over at ......

Try it on Tuesdays.

My digital journal page is not created with new images but ,

  I created it with new ideas and  goals in mind.

 These past months my crafting mojo has been well out of action.

My blog neglected as well as  my visits to see what friends have been making.

I cannot promise this will change  quickly

 but I do hope I can keep my

New Year's resolution to visit.  I might  just get to read the posts .

The crafting may be digital, this will depend on how the old hands behave themselves.

I wish you all a very 

Happy and Healthy  New Year

and hope  you will join us over at TioT's.




7 comments:

  1. Happy new year Yvonne. A lovely page and I simply adore the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece, Yvonne, I can't join in just now. Hugs, valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea for the theme Yvonne. I love how you made goals your something new. And your page is very lovely too. I hope 2023 has been treating you well so far. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous page! Making new goals is a wonderful way to start the year and you captured it beautifully on your page 😊. Take care and Happy New Year, wishing you all the very best for 2023! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, beautiful idea !!!Happy new year, hug -Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Yvonne. As you can see I am behind too! My Mojo upped and left for quite a long while at the end of last year but suddenly last weekend I felt much more enthusiastic! Hope you feel more like crafting too this year,. Happy New Year, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely page Yvonne and a fabulous sentiment. Making goals for the New Year is a great way to interpret the theme.
    Happy New Year. hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete