Monday 18 April 2011

Stitch It

Thought I would use one of the hand made flowers that I made at  Lovin' Ink  Craft retreat  for this card.  Michelle and Janet would tell you I had fun with this technique, the threads certainly had a different agenda  to where I wanted them to go.  I am in the process of finding the loom  so I can  get more practise.
The stamps I used are by Tim Holtz and Creative Expressions, I also used a new TH embossing folder to create my Faux Stitching.  It was coloured with tea dye, and antique paper distress inks.
It will fit the themes of these super challenges
Lets Ink it up whose theme is 'Show us your stitching'.
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, theme 'Stitching', real or faux.
Sir Stampalot  April Challenge, 'Ladies and Fashion'
Thankyou for stopping by I realy appreciate your comments.

18 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! The flower is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and lovely colours! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vintage look

    Thanks for joining us on our "Stitching" challenge this week at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of your flower, great job! And love the sentiment too!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty Yvonne! Love that embossing folder - I can hear my credit card a calling again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, that flower is gorgeous. Love the vintage eel to this card and that embossing folder is great.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a beautiful project and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh this is special.I love the flowers so apt for the sewing theme
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wow, wooow! Your project is amazing! I love the embossed stitching and the flower is fab ;) Thank you for joining us for our "stitched up" challenge at LIIU ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another wow from me, your project is stunning! Gorgeous stitching and your flower is amazing! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! What a fab project. Thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunner! Love the colours and stitching of course!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific card Yvonne, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Yvonne, I love sewing themes. Did you make that flower with the daisy loom ? I have one somewhere !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card!! love all the stitching!!
    Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card and just perfect for your theme.

    Thank you so much for joining in at Stampalot challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The flower is fabulous, fits your card beautifully, thanks for entering the stitching challenge at LIIU. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely Beautiful card

    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete