Wednesday 20 April 2011

Happy Easter

GrungyMonday 04- Textured Fades and Distress
After missing last week I am  so happy to be able to join in this  weeks challenge to Celebrate the Techniques and Products of Tim Holtz
There is a vidio link to show you how Tim uses this technique, so pop over to Linda's at Studio L3 to get all the information and see the Fabulous examples.
This card is made using  two  of my embossing folders. Terracotta and Butterscotch paint daubers. Copper metalic rub ons. After colouring the butterflies, they were covered with glossy accents then distress stickles.
A couple of stickers from the Seasonal Stack and a few bits and pieces from my stash to finish it off.

G C 96  Colour Challenge
Copper, Ginger or Rust
A bit late I know but I have realised my colour scheme also fits this challenge.
Its the Third Annual Colour Challenge over at Gingersnap Creations. More gorgeous, inspiring pieces to see.

Thankyou for stopping by to take a look, I realy appreciate you taking the time to call.

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece. Great idea to use one embossed piece as a frame. I have that bird. I will have to give it a try. Love your colors and butterflies. Happy Easter to you...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito interessante suas texturas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the embossed background Yvonne
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work with the embossing folders! They are alot of fun!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous embossed background! Love your card! Wish I had thought to go with an Easter theme! Oh my, I forgot to send out Easter cards! Shame on me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great texture and style Yvonne and loving the beautiful butterfly; thank you for playing along at Gingersnaps. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This could be the most unique Easter card I've ever seen, and it's gorgeous! I adore the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty Easter piece. The tall grass is just perfect for your other adornments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely textured card great technique bird looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great textured card and those beautiful tones , perfect for the theme.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This is a beautiful card!! I love the rich color, (phooey on Easter pastels! LOL) This is one I'd love to touch in person!

    ReplyDelete