Saturday 20 December 2014

Journal 52 pages


In the cold of winter I am thinking of warmer summer days.
Well we can all dream.
This is another Journal 52 prompt 'Napkins'.
back in week 46.

This page is made using a couple of napkins, torn and glued to the page to create a French Village scene.


In week 39 the prompt was  'In the City'.
So I made this page using some favourite stencils for the skyline  and as
you can see I was  in France, when I did this page a few weeks ago. 

Well I have almost caught up with this years journal prompts,
I will be   up to week 50 when I finish my next one.

Thank you for calling to see me, I realy appreciate the comments you leave.

13 comments:

  1. Both of your pages are beautiful. It's always nice to dream of warm summer days and places we would like to visit in winter! Take care of yourself, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful work on the pages Yvonne. I love the first one with the feeling of warm days to come

    Have a great weekend

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of napkins! Two gorgeous pages Yvonne, love that Paris stencil! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal pages, these are just gorgeous.x...great colours and design.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both pages are just AMAZING dear Yvonne! Congrats on making the whole year of this fab challenge! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love these pages, both are so beautiful. Great work, Yvonne!
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both, the village scene is delightful...

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab pages, really love the French village scene specially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both these pages Yvonne, but I think my favourite is the first one, it has such a lovely sunny feel to it.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pages, the first is very cool made with a napkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both your pages - but the first one caught my eye - dreaming of idyllic moment in a village like that. Beautiful work.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, fabulous stencilling for those skylines, and your French village makes me want to run away on holiday right now! Just wonderful, perfect atmosphere to it. And so lovely to see in the midst of another grey day...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete