Tuesday 19 June 2012

I love you Mum


We have another 'Anything Goes' challenge this time at Try it on Tuesdays.
We did enjoy visiting you and seeing all your fantastic entries.
I hope you will pop over and see what we have all been making this time .

I decided to make an Easel card, something I don't do very often, but this stamped image from  a Joanna Sheene set is a favourite of mine and I wanted to use it in a different way.
Little did I realise how difficult  it would be to photograph.
Papers I think are Prima, I used Vintage Photo distress inks to shade and age them a little.
The layer behind the image is also brown.
The image is coloured using  various shades of brown watercolours.
Other additions came from my stash and flower box.

I would like also to enter this at-
Simon Says Stamp and Show  'A bit of Brown'.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look, I realy appreciate your comments.


22 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Yvonne, and that is a lovely stamp image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely colours! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing card Yvonne.
    Big hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous design and image Yvonne.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vintage feel to your card! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meggymay, your card is so pretty! I love the beige and pinkish tones together. Love the tiny bit of bling and the little bouquet of flowers with the vintage lacy bow. Your stamped image also has such a nice vintage quality about it. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card and the image is special. This easel card is a shape I haven't tried but I am inspired by yours

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Yvonne, lovely image and the bouquet is gorgeous!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image Yvonne and great shaped card :)
    Von x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely vintage card Yvonne, love the spray of flowers
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card and image. Love this design and the papers and colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Yvonne. This one and the previous posts.
    Hugs Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yvonne this is such a beautiful card , the stamped image is so touching and the colours you have used are a perfect combination. Beautifully stylish piece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card... love the design & colours.. Gorgeous stamped image simply beautiful.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that easels are my fave fold! I love your papers,image and those gorgeous flowers. Beautiful design!! Have a great week.
    hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a very beautiful card. The colours you've chosen are lovely. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just a beautiful card, great shape and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, the little bouquet matches the paper and image perfectly! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Yvonne, and the little bunch of flowers is the perfect compliment to this image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous vintage creation Yvonne - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yvonne what a beautiful card I love the image and that flower arrangment is stunning well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete