Wednesday 26 October 2011

Lucky me

Just wanted to show you all  what came to  my letterbox today, well   my lovely Meggy always lets me know the post is coming, she barks till I open the door. This time  I  saw my postman  gazing at the envelope,He seemed loath to pass it over. Have you guessed what it is yet?






A mail Art envelope full to the seams with goodies that I won in Valeries  blog give away.
So first of all a huge ' Thankyou'  Valerie  I love every fantastic   piece of your amazing  art creations ,that  you sent me in the envelope.   I know I will enjoy using all the goodies you added as well.  Look at what  I found inside.

 

So, now you can see how lucky I felt. 

10 comments:

  1. Lucky you! Isn't it lovely to get special things through the post. And I love the mail-art envelope. I got one last week from a blog friend in America which was a work of art in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic package, have fun and enjoy. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and enjoy your awesome mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne. As soon as I saw this I thought that looks like Valerie's brilliant work. Such lovely treasures. Lucky you.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous envelope, and look at all those goodies!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic goodies and artwork-well done

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhhhh you luck gal, have fun playing with your new goodies
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Yvonne lucky you! Good job Meggy isn't one to tear your post to bits!!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete