Pages

Pages

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Inspired by a Song....... at TioT's

Inspired by a song......

is our new challenge theme over at Try it on Tuesdays

'The look of Love'

my favourite singer of this song....
Dusty  Springfield

I have to admit this theme really challenged me,
would I think of a song  then find a suitable image to use in my digital scrapbook,
 or
find an image I liked first from my stored files
[notes in my sidebar about the digital material I use]
  then think about the song.
When I found this image of a girl trying to catch hearts I added butterflies ,
perhaps they would take messages to her loved ones,
straight away,  two songs came to mind
so I  decided to share them both   with you. all.

' Imagine'
by John Lennon


 
We hope you will join us for this theme and share your song inspirations with us.
Please call over to Try it on Tuesdays  see our ideas
 and to get all the challenge information.

2 comments:

  1. These are both such good songs Yvonne, and your illustration(s) are perfect for both. I love how you left the lady in black because it makes this piece more imaginative and lets the viewer see their own story. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry not to to have got here earlier - we had a few car problems and some health issues to deal with. Oh Yvonne! I love this lovely girl and can see both songs are absolutely suitable! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete