Friday 22 September 2017

The colour red AJJ


A hybrid journal page to celebrate the colour Red.
This is  a colour that makes me happy, especially if it is red flowers



The page was  stenciled and I used paste to add texture.  A few wild flowers random stamped and shading added all from the same ink pad.
The water colour flower and quote  are digital additions.

We are back to dull days again, so autumn is well on its way and I have to resign myself that its sometimes hard to get a decent photo, even under a well placed daylight bulb. This is quite near the actual colour shades, so a happy result with the camera today..












So red is the 'Colour in my World ', today for Art Journal Journey.
Thank you for calling to see me, your visit is always appreciated.

Digital information can be
 found in my side bar.

16 comments:

  1. very nice the Flower journal with so great Backgorund!
    Happy Day
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, red is always a cheery colour, and I, too, love red flowers. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful display.xxHave a lovely weekend.xx♥ [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful quote and page you have created! The red background and wildflowers are perfect 😁. I use daylight bulbs in in crafting area and with the light waining now autumn is on its way I guess I'll be using them more too. Like most of this week we have sunshine here today although the temperatures have dropped 😁. Wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great quote and I'd take the world you created on your page. It's a beautiful page Yvonne. :) Happy Friday. Yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yvonne! What a lovely time I've had looking through your AHH pages while waiting for a train to take us to my SIL's! You really have used some beautiful colours and images! Such wonderful ideas! Sorry to only be doing it catch up! I'll try to get hete more often now!Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous the flower journal with so great Background!
    Have a nice Weekend
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red truly IS the color of the day. I think your AJJ entry today is fabulous. I really, really like the quote, too. It says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another amazing page Yvonne, I love the colours and the flowers are beautiful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favourite piece of the day- A WOWSER--- what a fantastic hybrid crafted BEAUTY!
    Wonderful Yvonne!
    Happy start of the weekend for you!
    OXO
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful page Yvonne, and the digital image is gorgeous.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That´s really a wonderful page Yvonne !! Great colours, I love it. Congratulation!!
    I wish you a very nice weekend, big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Yvonne. A spare hour at home before off again tomorrow!
    Two words about this journal page - LOVE IT!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, lovely, lovely, lovely - both the artsy background and the digi flowers - this is so pretty.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete